30 November 2018

JettMe

JettMe is a website offering a useful service for budding social media influencers. It's an interesting website, for $97 you can get a "shout-out" on their homepage with links to your social media platforms. The "shout-out" they provide is just your Youtube channel name, your Youtube channel profile photo, and link to your Youtube channel, Instagram page, Facebook profile/page, and twitter account. They also have a live subscriber count feature on their page that allows you to enter the name of any Youtube channel and see a live update of the current subscriber count. It's a pretty interesting tool to mess around with and enter the names of channels you follow. I had never heard of this company prior to being offered a free "shout-out" in exchange for posting about their service, which makes me wonder how much benefit it provides. Of course, I don't pay much attention to social media marketing, so I may just be out of the loop. I could also be that the service is new and that's why I haven't heard of it. Either way, I am going to give it a try and after I do I will come back and provide an update about what it did for me. In the meantime, check it out if you're trying to grow you social media reach.



If you are looking to grow your social media following, check out JettMe at https://jett.me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*