24 November 2018

MatchaDNA Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder

I love tea. I love all forms of tea. So whenever I have the opportunity to try a new kind of tea I take it. There are some tea varieties I end up not liking as much (or at all in some cases, I'm looking at you Rooibos!), but usually, I like most teas I try. So when I was given a chance to try this Matcha green tea, of course, I went for it. To me green tea smells like grass hay, I'm not sure if anyone else notices that smell or not, but it is unmistakable to me. That's a bit worrisome because I am allergic to grass hay, but I have never had any trouble drinking green tea so it's okay. Anyway, I was really expecting this to be just a small canister of tea to try out and boy was I surprised when I opened the box! I should have known it was going to be a big canister because it was clearly labeled as one pound of Matcha powder, but my brain didn't register that part until I actually opened the box and saw the canister. After marveling at the giant tub of tea I had just received I proceeded to smell it because I smell everything I get. I'm weird that way. It smelled like all green tea does, so my next step was to go ahead and make a cup of tea. I like Matcha powder for its ease of use. There's no steeping time required, which means it doesn't take as long to get ready, so it's perfect for busy mornings. I like this matcha tea, it's pretty good. I'll be buying more when I use all this up, although that might take a while.



This is a lot of tea, and it pretty good too. Get some at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077572GG8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*