17 December 2018

Maginon QC-5S Quadcopter Drone

This is my first drone. I have always kind of wanted one, but not enough to really buy one. I know nothing about drones and I did not want to buy one without knowing what to look for nor did I have the time to seek out information to help make the right decision. So I was happy to get this drone to test. I figured it would operate like the RC airplanes and helicopters I am used to, which it sort of does but it is also a lot easier to get the hang of than any RC airplane/helicopter I have ever owned or operated. I was really excited when this drone arrived at my house and I first saw it. I showed it to my husband right away because he has been wanting a drone way more than I have, so I planned on giving this to him. And since the drone was intended for him he got to try it out first as I waited (not at all) patiently for my turn. Because the drone didn't come with a manual or instruction book we had to figure it out on our own while trying to find the manual online. We flew it around a little outside until the battery went dead, which didn't take long but we hadn't bothered fully charging it before we started. When fully charged the battery lasts quite a long time, though I didn't track how long. This drone is really the perfect beginner's drone because it is easy to learn and master even without the manual.



A fun little drone, perfect for beginners. Get one at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GDWZNWC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*