12 November 2018

Jadience Stress Relief Soak

I received this Jadience Stress Relieving Soak to test and review. Upon receiving the package with this item, the first thing I did was open it up and smell it. I am really sensitive to smells, and some smells make me feel ill (headaches, nausea, etc) so I always worry about new products. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the smell, it has a nice sort of savory smell that reminds me of autumn and winter cooking. It does require a lot of the product, you are supposed to use about half of the bottle per bath so a bottle of it doesn't last very long. It does seem to help a bit with stress because a nice relaxing bath makes everything better. I think this product is a perfect gift for anyone in your life who has a lot of stress to deal with (so, basically everyone). It's a perfect gift any time of the year. If you through in a nice book and a good bottle of wine you might just become your giftee's new favorite person!



This is nice for a soothing bath. Get it at https://naturalskinrx.com/products/stress-relieving-soak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*