21 October 2018

Stackable Shoe Storage Box

You can never have too many storage boxes. I keep these on hand for storing my jewelry making supplies in and my other craft stuff or any thing I don't want to get dusty. One thing I like about the shoe boxes is they are stack able but at the same time small enough to fit little places that other wise are no good for storing things in. I gave some of these to my dad. He's a gun smith and likes reloading his own ammo and these are perfect for storing brass and gun parts in, as well as some of his key chain collection, and they help him to be better organized. Some thing he really needed since he had things pilled and stuffed under tables in such a way he could not see what he had. These are also great for small kids toys like legos, cars, or other small toys kids like to scatter all over the floor. Good for holding small items while traveling too, and keeping pet food in when your on the go. I like these ones better then some I have bought in the past because they are a bit thicker plastic and don't crack and break as easily as some others do. I also like that the lids fit good, snap down tight and stay on. Get a set here https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-stackable-shoe-storage-box-or-storage-bins-6-quart-12-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*