23 October 2018

LEKEYE Bathtub Drain Hair Catcher

Everyone knows the woes of a clogged drain. It can totally ruin what should have been a perfectly pleasant shower. There's nothing worse than having filthy water back up on you while you are trying to get clean. One of the major causes of clogged drains, in my house anyway, is hair. I have long, thick, coarse hair that seems to get left behind everywhere I go in vast quantities. So we often have to unclog our bathtub drain because of the massive balls of hair that build up surprisingly often. So we are always on the lookout for new devices to catch the hair before it gets down into the drain and clogs up the system. This drain catcher looks like a great device for that purpose. Unfortunately, it won't fit our bathtub drain. I thought this one would be the right size, but I was sadly mistaken. So now I'm going to pass it off to my sister to see if anyone in the family could use it.



This little contraption catches hair so it doesn't plug up your pipes. Get one at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FQ8P63T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*