28 August 2019

Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager Seat Cushion

I got this Shaitsu back and neck massager thinking my husband might enjoy it, but boy was I wrong. My husband was the first to try this massage seat out and he thought it was torturous. So next we had my dad try it out, since he was visiting, and he thought it was torture as well. So I was a little unsure about trying it out myself because I didn't want to be tortures. But after a while I decided to give it a try, and it wasn't that bad at all. It was actually quite a nice massage, in my opinion. I did not like the vibration part, or the heat, but the massage was nice. Then my sister gave it a try, and she thought it tickled. It really is a pretty nice massage seat for anyone who wants a back massage. In the end we gave it to my father in law because he enjoys shiatsu massage.



If you enjoy shiatsu massage you can get one of these at https://www.walmart.com/ip/Belmint-Massaging-Seat-Cushion-with-Shiatsu-Deep-Kneading-Vibrating-Rolling-Heat-Equipped-with-6-Customizable-Massaging-Programs/768105799

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*