27 August 2019

Pure Velvet Extracts - Premium Deer Antler Supplement

I have been around deer a lot, growing up in a rural area and all that. I have deer antlers around my house, as do most people I know. However, the idea of using deer antlers as a supplement never crossed my mind but it turns out to be a pretty common practice in eastern "medicine." So it's woo-woo kind of stuff. Does that mean it's complete BS? No, not necessarily. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any legitimate research showing any of the purported benefits to be true. Though I also didn't find anything that suggested it to be unsafe, so there is that at least. I have my doubts as antlers are in fact just bones like any other bone. So they may have some nice minerals in them, but I don't see how those would lead to some of the purported benefits of this product. Now, to be fair, the company that manufactures this products does not make as many health benefit claims of their product as I have seen on other, similar products.

I have spoken to my physician and been given the green light to try this product, so I have been taking it for about a week now and I will report back with any benefits I notice. So far I haven't seen anything, but we shall see.





Pure Velvet antler extract is bbn purported to help with building muscle and burning fat . Not much science to back it up, but it seems to be relatively safe. Check it out at https://www.purevelvetextracts.com/
And remember, always consult with you physician before using any supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*