16 October 2019

VIM & VIGR Women's Cotton 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks

I have tried compression socks in the past, both cheap and more expensive versions and I have found that they do seem to help ease leg pain for me. I wear them when running especially, and my legs seem to recover faster after a run when I've worn them. So, with that in mind I was excited to try out these VIM & VIGR compression socks to see how they measure up. Sizing is really easy and they fit quite well and provide just the right amount of compression. I also love the different designs they come in. I've worn these socks when running or going on long walks to help ease leg pain and speed recovery. I plan on buying more pairs of these socks so I can have a nice, fresh pair to wear for my workouts every day. They are also nice to wear to combat leg swelling if traveling or sitting for a long time.





#EnergizeYourLegs with these pretty and comfy compression socks from VIM&VIGR. They come in a variety of nice designs. Check out their newest offering at https://vimvigr.com/collections/new/products/womens-arcade-stripe-white-red-cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*