07 July 2019

Organic Oil Blend Moisturizer

I have really dry, sensitive skin so I am always on the lookout for moisturizing products that provide intense moisture while also not irritating my skin. I like to try out new products, as well, since I am still pretty new to skincare. I never used to bother with trying to properly care for my skin as no one taught me how to do it or why. So now that I have learned the reasons for and benefits of proper skin care (ie, using actual facial products for washing and moisturizing) I am still trying to find the right combination of products that works well for my skin. I have found that many products irritate my skin, others don't provide enough moisture, and some make my skin oily and cause breakouts. This product, even though it is actually made of oils, does not seem to leave my skin oily or cause any breakouts. It does, of course, feel oily as I am putting it on, but it is easily rubbed in and absorbed into my skin leaving behind soft, moisturized skin without oily residue. The only complaint I have is that the product has a very distinct "medical" smell to it. Almost like insulin.



This moisturizer has an odd, almost medical smell, but it is very moisturizing. Get it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B12KCGC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*