27 June 2019

Morning Pep Pure Birch Xylitol

I'm a big fan of junk food, especially sweet things. Cakes, muffins, donuts, cookies, they're all delicious. But, I'm also very conscious about my dental health. I have never had a cavity and I plan to keep it that way! So, of course, I brush and floss my teeth every day but any additional little tricks that may help my teeth are always appreciated. I have for a long time now used a toothpaste that contains both fluoride and xylitol and it has worked great for me and my kids. I knew that xylitol was a natural sweetener that is good for your teeth, but I never realized you could buy bags of it to use in cooking and baking. So, I was really excited at the opportunity to test and review a free full-size sample of Morning Pep Pure Birch Xylitol. It looks pretty much identical to regular granulated sugar and tastes similar. Since my usual baking consists of making massive quantities of food I didn't have enough xylitol for one of my usual recipes, so I had to scale down a bit. First, I made a nice yellow cake. It was delicious, tasted just as good as a cake made with traditional sugar. I also made a small batch of muffins after which there wasn't enough xylitol to make another recipe. The muffins were chocolate chocolate chip muffins, and they were fantastic! And now that my xylitol stash is mostly depleted I will be ordering more.





If you would like to try Morning Pep Pure Birch Xylitol and make some delicious sweets that are healthier for your teeth, you can buy it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PUSODZ0. #morningpepxylitol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*