08 January 2019

Maginon WLR-753 External WiFi Extender

I received this Maginon WLR-753 External WiFi Extender for free to test and review. We were looking around for a good quality wifi extender because, for some weird reason, out wifi fails to reach the back rooms in our house. I am not sure why the wifi will not reach, it's not beyond the maximum range of our router but there is no signal in the back anyway. I assume it has something to do with the thicker walls at the back of the house (those walls are all 1 foot thick and heavily insulated). So this wifi range extender is a perfect product for us to try out! When I got it I glanced at the instructions and plugged it in. Then I actually read the instructions, because otherwise I never would have figured out how to set it up. It is really easy to set up, you can do so wirelessly or through wired connections. The range extender can also serve as a wifi router if you are in need of one. It seems to work pretty well, we now have wifi at the back of the house.



A nice easy to set up wifi range extender. Get one at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GF8B7T7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep... *BEEP*